As well as Educational Meetings and Coffee Catch-ups, the Fibromyalgia Support Network of WA also holds several events and fundraisers throughout the year.
Keep up to date with what's going on by checking our Facebook page. Or, if you are a member of FSNWA, you will receive emails to alert you to upcoming events.
Monthly Educational Meetings
Our Monthly Educational Meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 11:30am until 1:30pm, except January, at the South Perth Library, Corner South Terrace and Sandgate Street, South Perth. Each month a guest presenter talks about a subject related to fibromyalgia. We then break for tea/coffee, followed by an informal chat/question session with some of our committee members. Friends and family are welcome.
The cost is $5, including the tea/coffee. You don't need to book. Just turn up on the day.
Our informal social Coffee Catchups are a great opportunity to get together with others in in your area who have fibromyalgia. Spending time and chatting with others who truly understand what you are going through can be a big morale booster.
Friends and family are very welcome. You don't need to book... Just turn up on the day. Look out for our logo on the table.
Here is a list of our current Catchups with the day of the month, time and address:
- Albany - Last Friday of the month - 10:30am - The View Restaurant, 2 Toll Place, Albany
- Busselton - 1st Tuesday of the month - 10:30am - Mono Café U3/55 Queen Street Busselton
- Clarkson - First Sunday of the month - 11:00am - Zarraffa Coffee House Ocean Keys
- Geraldton - 2nd Tuesday of the month - 10:00am - Cafe 105. Cnr Shenton and Milford Streets, Geraldton
- Guildford TBA - Hall and Oats Cafe 2/9 Waterhall Rd South Guildford.
- Lesmurdie - TBA (6 weekly) 10.30am - King & Spoon, Sanderson Rd Shopping Centre, 35 Sanderson Rd Lesmurdie
- Mandurah - 3rd Tuesday of the month - 10:00am - Cicerrellos , Mandurah
Mt Hawthorn - 2nd Tuesday of the month - 12.00pm - The Bodhi Tree Bookshop Cafe. Unit 1, 416-418 Oxford Street, Mt Hawthorn.
- Rockingham - Fourth Wednesday of each month - 10am - Steel Tree @ The Foreshore Café/Restaurant Shop 3/7 Railway Terrace Rockingham
- South Perth - 3rd Wednesday of the month - 10:30am -The Mill Point Caffe Bookshop. 254 Mill Point Road (cnr Douglas Ave), South Perth.
- Wanneroo - 2nd Thursday of the month - 10.30am - Dome Cafe, 10 Conlan Avenue, Wanneroo.
- Wellard - First Thursday of the month - 10am to 11am, Bliss Momo's Cafe in Wellard, T7/15 The Strand, Wellard WA 6170
- Welshpool - Tomato Lake Cafe [Coming Soon]
For more information and map links click on the event on our calendar.